Design Contest Entrants must complete the following.
The information you submit will keep us in contact.
Your entry must:
- be appropriate for all audiences.
- be able to be converted to vector graphics for screen printing
- be in the correct format (AI, EPS, PNG, or TIFF)
- include the words “West Michigan Student Showcase” and the year “2020” (The word “Showcase” should be the primary focus.)
- include the MAISD logo – links: AI EPS JPG TIFF
- not include or be derived from copyrighted works (including clip art)
- be submitted using the form on this page
NOTE: By submitting your entry, you release your work to be used by the Muskegon Area Intermediate School District (MAISD) and West Michigan Student Showcase (WMSS) at its’ discretion. The MAISD and WMSS may choose to not use an entry from this contest. Your entry, if chosen, may be modified for any reason, including to be compatible for screen printing and newspaper press printing.