Congratulations! You’ve been nominated to represent your school at West Michigan Student Showcase!
We need some information from you in order to compile our program and script.
Most forms are due no later than Thursday, January 27, 2022 (EXTENDED: January 31, 2022)
Your School Coordinator will be informed of your progress along the way.
Each category has its own guidelines.
Here are the relevant dates for Showcase nominees.
- January 27, 2022 – ALL electronic forms and submissions are due. Complete Forms here. (EXTENDED TO January 31, 2022)
- February 5 OR 12, 2022 – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm – All Performing Arts Nominees must attend a workshop at the Frauenthal Theater on one of these dates. You will be assigned a specific time slot on one date.
- February 15, 2022 – Which night your school will perform at Showcase will be announced.
- February 17, 2022 – All Digital Media (Video) AND Literary Arts entries must be submitted.
- February 24 OR 25, 2022 – 3:00-5:30 pm – All Visual Arts entries must be received at the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center on these dates.
- March 2-30, 2022 – 9:00 am-5:30 pm – Visual Arts entries will be on display in the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center.
- March 16 OR 17, 2022 – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm – All Performing Arts Nominees must attend for their assigned rehearsal timeslot. After rehearsal, performers must return to the theater at 6:00 pm for the show. Awards will be presented at the conclusion of the show on May 27th.
- April 1, 2022 – 3:00-5:30 pm – All Visual Arts entries must be picked up at the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center on this date.