Congratulations! You’ve been nominated to represent your school at West Michigan Student Showcase!
We need some information from you in order to compile our program and script.
ALL forms are due no later than Thursday, March 18, 2021
Your School Coordinator will be informed of your progress along the way.
Each category has its own guidelines.
Here are the relevant dates for Showcase nominees.
- March 18, 2021 – ALL electronic forms and submissions are due. Complete Forms here.
- April 11 OR 12, 2021 – 9:00 am – All Performing Arts Nominees must attend a workshop at the Frauenthal Theater on one of these dates. You will be assigned to one date.
- April 14, 2021 – Which night your school will perform at Showcase will be announced.
- April 16, 2021 – All Digital Media (Video) AND Literary Arts entries must be submitted.
- April 29 OR 30, 2021 – 3:00-5:30 pm – All Visual Arts entries must be received at the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center on these dates.
- May 4-30, 2021 – 9:00 am-5:30 pm – Visual Arts entries will be on display in the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center.
- May 26 OR 27, 2021 – 9:00 am – All Performing Arts Nominees must attend a rehearsal at 9:00 am. After rehearsal, performers must return to the theater at 6:00 pm for the show. Awards will be presented at the conclusion of the show on May 27th.
- June 2, 2021 – 3:00-5:30 pm – All Visual Arts entries must be picked up at the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center on this date.