Congratulations! You’ve been nominated to represent your school at West Michigan Student Showcase 2023!
Student Nominee Guidelines
Each category has its own guidelines. Click on the category below in which you have been nominated in, to see your guidelines.
Student Nominee Forms
In order to participate in Showcase, we require some additional information from you. This information will be used for the event program and script. Please click on the category below in which you have been nominated. STUDENT FORMS ARE DUE FEB. 15, 2023. Please view additional important dates/timeline below.
- Wed., Feb. 1 – Coordinator Nomination Form Due.
- Wed., Feb. 15 – Student Nominee Forms Due. Complete Forms HERE.
- Tue., Feb. 21 – Performing Arts Workshop Assignments Announced
- Fri., Feb. 24 (3pm-5:30pm) – Visual Arts Drop-Off
- Mon. Feb. 27 (3pm-5:30pm) – Visual Arts Drop-Off
- Mon, Feb. 27 (5pm-9pm) – Performing Arts Workshop I
- Mar 1-27 – Visual Art Gallery Exhibition Open, Hilt Building, 2nd Floor
- Sat. Mar. 4 (9am-2pm) – Performing Arts Workshop II
- Tue, Mar. 7 – Show Night Assignments Announced
- Wed. Mar. 15 – Rehearsal (9am-3pm) & Show Date (6pm students arrive, 7pm showtime)
- Thu., Mar. 16 – Rehearsal (9am-3pm) & Show Date (6pm students arrive, 7pm showtime)
- Mon., Mar. 27 – Visual Arts Pick-Up