Congratulations! You’ve been nominated to represent your school at West Michigan Student Showcase!
We need some information from you in order to compile our program and script.
ALL forms are due no later than Thursday, January 23, 2020!
Your School Coordinator will be informed of your progress along the way.
Each category has their own guidelines.
Here are the relevant dates for Showcase nominees.
- January 23, 2020 – ALL electronic forms and submissions are due. Complete Forms here.
- February 1 OR 8, 2020 – 9:00 am – All Performing Arts Nominees must attend a workshop at the Frauenthal Theater on one of these dates. You will be assigned to one date.
- February 11, 2020 – Which night your school will perform at Showcase will be announced.
- February 28, 2020 – All Digital Media (Video) AND Literary Arts entries must be submitted.
- February 27 OR 28, 2020 – 3:00-5:30 pm – All Visual Arts entries must be received at the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center on these dates.
- March 2-29, 2020 – 11:00 am-6:00 pm – Visual Arts entries will be on display in the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center.
- March 18 OR 19, 2020 – 9:00 am – Digital Media, Literary, and Visual Arts Nominees must attend a 9:00 am rehearsal on the day that their school will be represented at Showcase. All Performing Arts Nominees must attend rehearsal at 10:30 am. After rehearsal, all nominees must return to the theater at 6:00 pm for the show. Awards will be presented at the conclusion of the show on March 19th.
- April 29, 2020 – 3:00-5:30 pm – All Visual Arts entries must be picked up at the Reception Gallery at the Frauenthal Center on these dates.